8.05.2009

6 guys, 1 girl.

Well, I think by now most of my friends know that for the first time in my life, I'm "just dating" instead of rushing into a relationship with someone as I always have before. And it's apparently the perfect time to do this, seeing as how at one moment, there were about 10 guys interested in me. Let me go on to say that usually in my life, one guy has been interested in me about every year.

So why not take advantage of this new found...um...glory? (I seriously think it's the new nose, though I look no different...it's the only thing that's changed!)

One thing I was worried about before starting this new thing was where do I draw the line with each guy? I don't want to feel like a slut, but I don't want to be "just friends" with all of them either. I sort of just decided that if a kiss comes at the end of the date, that's cool. But no more, really. I've only done more that a simple peck with one of them. And he's the one I've been on a bunch of dates with, so it's a natural progression, I suppose.

And one more thing, all of these guys are older than me, but if you know me, you know I get along with much older people way better. Age to me is just a number and doesn't matter at all. If you get along well and have a lot in common, who cares how much older one of you is?

Okay so I guess I'll tell you a little about each guy...

1. Black guy, super tall (6'4"), don't know his age, currently very successful, on a well-known TV show. Cute story of how we met, first guy I ever gave my number to. Wants me to quit my job so that I can spend more time with him, and when I protested that I need to buy food, he offered to buy all my food. Called me the love of his life yesterday while on the phone to his agent. Funny, treats me really well, really good kisser ;)

2. Black guy, very tall, handsome and fit, fun accent. Says he's been in love with me since I started working at ITH. Would treat me very well, I think. Problem is, he's very busy. We only really see each other at work, and I won't do any PDA at work besides hugging. Also, he's the oldest of the bunch. But again, he is a really good guy. Wants to take care of me. Also a great hugger.

3. White guy, very funny, 6'2", 35. Went on 1 date so far, hardest I've laughed on a date maybe ever. Really nice guy, I'd like to see him again.

4. White guy, really nice, EMT, 6'1", 25. Will be going on our first date on Friday for lunch. Talked on the phone a few times, seems like a really nice guy.

5. White guy, on paper seems like my perfect guy...6'4", 36. Going on our first date tomorrow. Have been writing novels to each other via email getting to know each other. A country boy from Ohio in the city...we have A LOT in common. Very excited to see him. Plus he lives only 11 blocks away - how convenient!

6. Latin guy, bisexual. I love him. He's amazing. He just has to decide that he likes me more than boys. And when he loses 50lbs we're getting married. And getting a corgi. Who knows, we could end up together. (Baby, let's make a deal - if we're not married by the time we're both 30, we get married, ok?) :)

***DISCLAIMER: If I do really think something could happen between me and one of these guys, I will break it off with the others. Cuz I ain't no cheater!***


And now the ones who have been taken out of the running...

1. Black guy, a little taller than me, usher at the theatre. Hits on me non-stop, but seems to be all talk and no action. Plus he smokes. Nice guy, but not for me.

2. White guy, opera singer, seemed promising. Date was okay until he made out with my face. He kisses like a llama. Seriously, have me show you. It's quite amusing. (As long as your face isn't the one being raped)

3. White guy, met in front of the Apple store, the youngest at 21. The date was fine at times, but he was very condescending at times, too. Not my kind of guy. Plus he was only like an inch taller than me. No thanks...


Well that was fun. Reminiscing. Ha. It's gotten kinda complicated this week though, trying to set up dates with each of them that don't interfere with work for either of us. Interesting. But quite fun at the same time :)

All for now,
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment