6.19.2010

125.

1.) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
Yep

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Well I learned from it, so no.

3) Do you believe in God?
I believe that there is a higher power. Whether or not it is simply one god, I'm not sure.

4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
Jimmy!

5) Do you regret it?
Hell no!

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes.

7) Have a best friend?
Jimmy, Valerie and my mom.

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
Girly girl

9) What is your relationship status?
Engaged!

10) How do you want to die?
At an old age. Comfortably and happily.

11) What did you last eat?
An oatmeal dark chocolate chip cookie. Yum!

12) Play any sports?
Nope.

13) Do you bite your nails?
Nope.

14) Where do you work?
AMNH.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Only when provoked. Or PMSing.

16) Do you like someone?
No. I love someone ;)

17) Whats your real name?
Jennifer

19) Are you gonna get high later?
Definitely not.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No.

21) Do you miss someone?
Sort of.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl. Who cuts??

23) Do you tan a lot?
A lot as in frequency? Not usually. But a lot as in color? Once I build up a base tan, I get DARK. Getting there now :)

24) Have any pets?
Doggies in CO.

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Happy. A little tired. Excited for our double date tonight.

26)Are any of your texts in your inbox locked and why?
Who has a phone that locks texts anymore? I don't have any "locked" but I have never deleted the texts between Jimmy and me.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Ummm...don't believe so.

28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Nope. Got the one I want.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Extremely.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
As long as it wasn't a "don't change anything at all or else you will never be born" type deal. I'd like to see how life was back in the 1940s or 1950s.

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
I live with no regrets. It's so much easier.

32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Tonight Jimmy and I are having a double date with Rodrigo and Mark, finally! Tomorrow is my last Sunday with nothing on the calendar all summer, so I'd like to relax.

33) Have you ever quoted a line from a movie?
Only like every day of my life!

34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an E?
Yes.

35) Do you type fast?
Yep.

36) Do you have piercings? How many?
Ears. 3 in one and 2 in the other.

37) Want any more?
Nope.

38) Can you spell well?
Very well.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes.

40) What are you craving right now?
Food.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
No but I have always wanted to go. Part of the reason I want to move to CA.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes and I miss it. I want to go horseback riding so badly.

44) What is one thing you spend way too much money on?
Well considering that I have no money as of late, nothing.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes. I think.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of. And I better not ever get cheated on, or I'll go all Lorena Bobbitt on him.

47) Have you made a ex boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Yeah.

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Well yes, though we are getting married a year from now.

50) What should you be doing ?
Nothing.

51) What's irritating you right now?
Um. Nothing really.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Uh duh.

53) Does somebody love you?
Yesssss :)

54) What is your favorite color ?
Tiffany blue. And turquoise.

55) Anything you're currently looking forward to?
Tonight. And wedding dress shopping a week from today!

57) Do you have trust issues?
Not usually.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
No actually.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes.

62) Look in your inbox in your phone, who are all the people you have texts from?
Twitter, Mommy, Jimmy, Dan, Rodrigo, Sara, Stacy and Liz.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Jimmy.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes but it usually works out alright.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I forgive but I don't forget.

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Yeah, I'd say so.

67) What was your child hood nickname?
Jenny, Jenny the Giant, S'Moore...

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Nope.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Yes.

70) What color are your eyes?
They are half green, half honey brown.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night ?
Drank some water.

73) What is bothering you?
My eyes being so dry despite the obscene humidity outside today.

74) Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, of course, I was born out of the country.

75) Do you play the Wii?
Yes.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
Music in the background of a video.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yes, but only occasionally.

78) Do you know your fathers b- day?
January 22nd.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes ;)

81) Are you mean?
Only when I have to be.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Not while living in NYC!

83) Has anyone ever told you that you had pretty eyes?
Almost everyone I know haha.

84) Do you believe in true love?
1000%

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
For the most part.

86) Do you like the outside?
Yes, but I much prefer the outside in Colorado, where there is fresh air. I don't really like the outside here, I'd rather stay in my apartment.

89) Are you currently bored?
A little.

90) What did you do yesterday?
Tanned, read Harry Potter, relaxed a bit, then saw Toy Story 3 at the Ziegfeld.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Only when it's Jimmy.

92) Are you hungry?
Getting there.

93) Do you have a bank account?
An empty one haha.

94) What makes you happy?
Lots of things!

95) Would you change your name?
Well I'll be changing my last name next year...

96) Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
Um I have. Thanks.

98) Do you watch the news?
Yeah, not on purpose haha.

99) Are you currently frustrated with a boy/ girl?
Nope.

100) Kissed someone on your friends list?
Yes.

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
No. I am going to lean over to my left and kiss him now!

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
He does like me and I like him too :)

103) Do you talk like your friends?
Yepp.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yeah of course.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self?
Jimmy.

107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
Jimmy.

108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Dealbreaker.

109) Do you go to church?
No.

110) What's going on between you and your best friend?
We are playing scrabble right now ;)

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Jimmy.

113) Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
Depends.

114) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts?
Jeans.

115) Next time you will kiss someone?
In 3 seconds.

116) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house?
Um. Excuse me?

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Morning.

118) Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yep.

119) Do you want to please everyone?
Sometimes.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yep.

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Definitely.

122) Are you alone?
No.

123) Do you have any siblings?
None.

124) Did you speak to your father today?
No.

125) How many months until your birthday?
7

No comments:

Post a Comment